Tuesday, December 20, 2005

2/23/96

D-
You are indeed as busy as I! I must admit I haven't phoned (until recently) for quite a while- and when I have, you're not in. So, I've resorted to a medium which I don't use very often - a letter...

Yes, things are cool on this end. I've gotten a promotion. I'm a supervisor now, and more importantly I make $16 per hour. I've also started taking classes again. I must be some kind of crazy person. It's going to be soooooo difficult.
I'm getting a new car!! I am so excited than this pen can expess. Its a .... a real beauty! I'm supposed to get it on 3-15-96. So, when I take you out on a date we can ride in style. You hadn't forgotten about that had you? Well, I haven't forgotten, and I'm holding you to it.
Well is there a man in your life? (Men for that matter). I'm sure you're still playing the part of the sexy socialite - you always did have a way of bringing people out of their shell. In fact, I think that your openess and congeniality are the quatlities I most love and respect about you.

I would just love to have you for dinner some weekend (get your mind out of the gutter). Seriously, I am quite the chef - perfect for a first date. Well, hopefully I'll see you soon.
Love,
D.G.

1 comment:

Justiene said...

I just want you to know that you have almost inspired me to go looking for those old letters, I dont have nearly as many as you do but I do have some, and some I probablly don't remember.