Friday, December 30, 2005

July 23, 1988

This letter is from the first boy I ever kissed. It was the summer before the 8th grade.

Dear Delilah,
How is it going? Not much is up! YOu were in Tenn. last year about the same time weren't you! You'll just have to guess who I knew that.

I'm glad you believe me! Well, the reason I said it was P., was when I ask him why you called me those names that's why! By the way who is Sherry, Missi, Trisha and Gary? I don't know any of them! I swear it!! I did write Delilah is a bi___! But that is all. And I wrote that before I knew all this stuff! I'm sorry! Do you forgive me! That's all I wrote! I didn't write all those other things.

I don't really have a new girlfriend! I still like Misti, but she never wrote me a letter, so I guess she doesn't like me! Oh Well! I'm used to it! Rejection that is!

By the way while I'm on the subject. When was I supposed to have said that stuff?

My favorite Beastie Boys songs are Slow & Low, Brass Monkey, Paul Revere, and Girls Girls Girls! Other favorite are Shake Down, Wipe Out, Rock Steady, Leon & Me, and It's tricky. My favorite new group is the Beastie Boys, Run DMC & The Fat Boys & Beach Boys together.

Yea, I guess I should've been there for the 4th, but I didn't have any way to get there. Sorry!

I forgot what happened the 23rd of May! Well, Paul never told me anything about not liking me! But I believe you! The alcohol must have affected his brain. I didn't start chewing, I just did it once at the lake that's all! I don't even know why I go to the Lake. Everytime I go someone says something I was supposed to say. Well, that's going to change! I'm really sick of it. I'll just be glad when I get away from it. Try to be nice and everyone steps on you! So I'm not going to be nice anymore! I'm sorry you had to see this in me, but that's what it has come down to! I'm tired of getting sh** on! (Sorry but theres no other word for it).

You lead a confusing life! But I understand it! Don't ask me how I just do!

Let me ask you one thing! Do I have any friends left at the Lake? Because after hearing all this I doubt! I don't believe all this! I haven't done anything!

I suppose you still think I'm a wimp! Don't you! Well if you do let me tell you a few things! I'm about 6 foot, 150 pounds! Not an ounce of fat! My arms are only 14 1/2 inches not very big, but extremely quick! My thights are 26 inches. I bench 170 not as much as I want, but I can squat 300, I've never worked out very much! My chest is 37 in., my waist in 31! Still think I'm a wimp! If you wanted to know that there it is, if not I am sorry! I've also heard you are very pretty! I heard that from a very reliable source! May I have a recent picture of you please? Well, better go!

P.S.
One more song
"Bad to the Bone"
P.S. #2 I told you I'm a Lover not a Fighter!

Bye Bye

M.B.

1 comment:

Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

ok really.... just throw them all out!!