Tuesday, December 20, 2005

November 6, 1995

Delilah-
Hey. How are you? How's Kent? Hey- I heard your school shut down for like 2 days? Is the T. situation going alright now? She was pretty upset last week. She said she wasn't going to Kent now and that you didn't even like her and everyone has seen you since you left, etc... So- is everything OK now?? Oh yeah- she also said she was a burden or a pest to you.
So- what's new? How's D.L. (see previous posts)? Is he your new man? He seemed pretty nice. You guys should come here and the 4 of us should go out and see a movie or something.
Things are going really good with D. Except last week or so L. went C. a package and D. freaked out. He doesn't want me keeping in contact with L. but I told him that if L. wants to call or write C. then he can. I'm not doing anything to make him call and stuff. I mean, I didn't even send him a father's day card because I don't think he deserves any of my efforts. But if on his own he decided to write, call, or send her stuff, then I think it's fine. D. says I should shut L. out because he doesn't send any money or hasn't been there for us. But I can't make that decision. That's up to her, right? I don't want C. coming to me in ten years and saying, "Why didn't my daddy love me enough to stay in contact with me?" Then I say, "Oh- he wanted to be in your life but I wouldn't let him." She would resent me forever and always wonder about him. Right? Anyhow, How's 9203? You guys really busy yet? We were so busy yesterday (catalog). It was like Christmastime already. We had huge holes all over the store. So- when are you coming here so we can go outto the flats? It better be soon. It's getting too cold outside!!
A few days ago I went Cosmic bowling with a bunch of people from work. It was fun. They had black lights everywhere and lasers on the walls. It was fun. Well- I guess I'm gonna stop writing now. Write me back soon and come home soon so we can go out. This timewhen you come home don't just call D. & G. - call me!!!!)
Bye! See ya-
M.

1 comment:

toys r us kid(s) said...

WOW-it's been more than ten years...