Friday, November 11, 2005

March 14, 1996

Dear Delilah,
Thanks for the note. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. D. is doing fine too, although I think he'd settle for a little romance in his life if he could find some.
Since getting his first set of A's from Kent, D. has spoken of his need and some efforts to renew his relationship with you. At this time, he's under the impression that you don't & never will want him back. He's hurt and is even considering changing schools to put some distance between himself and you. I deep hoping he will fing ways to resolve his regret over losing you - and if possible even win you back if it's meant to be. I pray faithfully that everything will work out for the best. I can't help feeling that if the 2 of you could just get on the same wavelength for 30 minutes, you'd find you both still care a lot about each other. At least we can see he cares deeply for you, a caring that could mature if he had a chance and the time to work at it. He's had little experience at love. You may have been the one he'll be always sorry got away. If I had the magic and the wand, I'd make it okay again for you both.
Still thinking of you.

L.

No comments: