Friday, November 11, 2005

September 6, 1995

Delilah-

Hey. How's it goin party girl?? How's things? Meet anyone cool yet? (Besides Jason) Run into D. at all?

Things are good here. Work is just sh***y. Chris quit. That really sucks. I'm thinking about quitting. Also - there will be no seasonal dept heads this year! David Peachy told me personally!

I guess J. and S. still have that practice room thing goin on strong. They're kinda ABOVE me I guess. Whatever- So-how come G. got a phone call and I didn't???? Thanks for the postcared though. I was really suprised.

When are you going to come back for hte weekend? We HAVE to go out to the Whiskey or Trilogy or something - OK? No sneaking off with G. or something so you don't have time for anyone else. I'll get rid of D. for the night too so we'll have girls night out.

Well, write back soon. Have fun with all hot f****** long hairs! (long haired guys, it's just a dumb phrase we said in Florida)

See Ya-

1 comment:

toys r us kid(s) said...

Wow yea I missed this one!