Thursday, November 10, 2005

September 15, 1995

I would like to preface this post by saying in September 1995 I moved to Kent State University. That summer I had broken off my engagement to D.S. (see previous posts) and went a little wild. It didn't get much better when I got to Kent. I recieved a lot of letters from the friends I left behind.

D-
Pretty hectic 'round here. Lots of stuff goin' on. Work Sucks, Life Sucks, I'm broke, I'm tired, I'm lonely, my hairs falling out, my shoes don't fit, a red shirt got in with the whites, I coughed up dirt for 3 days. C. is too busy to practice, we're trying to learn new songs. I have writers block. Everyone's either mad at me or thinks I'm creepy, when all I really want to do is curl up into a shell and hide. I miss you, I miss T., I miss myself...I don't know what's real anymore. So, how've you been? Hope to see you soon!!!
I miss you.
G.

1 comment:

toys r us kid(s) said...

Hmmmm..why would anyone be man at YOU G???