Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sept. or Oct. 1995

Dear Delilah,
I hope you thought this joke was funny, because if not, you probably won't be writing my for a while. I thought it was d*** hilarious) So, anyway...How are you doing? I hope you're not studying too hard. As for myself, I've been really laid back with my studying lately. I hate Kent Stark, and after visiting the main campus Monday I am hating Stark even more. Kent Stark is basically high school with ashtrays. I want to get to the main campus as soon as possible. This Friday (Oct. 6) I'll be visiting Kent main again for some sort of careet day thing. Maybe I'll see you .

In all honesty (the joke put aside) I think it's too bad about what's going on between you and D. D. is a good friend of mine and I don't understand why he's being so cheesy, Oh well. I guess there is always that Jason (Chonko...ha ha) or big blond brother boyfriend or whatever the h*** his name is.

You know what? Holly was supposed to write me but I still haven't heard fromher. Ihave a feeling we won't get hooked up together. Last year when I was in high school I tried to get hooked up with her, but she gave me the big shaft. I gave her a dozen roses one night because she was in the school play, and the week later she wouldn't talk to me and started fooling around with some other guy. Holly is the biggest **** ****** in the world. I should have learned a lesson from what she did to me last year, but I still like her a lot. What 's wrong with me. I am obsessed with her. Holly, holly , holly, holly, holly, holly!!!

I have a funny story about S. Well, maybe not so funny for him... Well, okay it's not so funny. This girl that S was interested in named Devon pressed charges against S for "stalking" her. I guess one night S (like a big monkey a**) paged this girl like five times. I guess this girl didn't want to talk to him so the next day she told S to leave her alone. That same day (by coincidence, S says) S ended up going to the "Winking Lizard" and that girl Devon hapened to be there. I guess that's when she freaked out and pressed charges against him. Steve's real eldgy about the whole thing and is just a pain in the a** to be around now. I can't wait for the week to end.

Grandparent story telling time
The other day my grandpa couldn't find his false teeth. He was marching around the house yelling and howlering "I cna't find my d*** false teeth," And just as some company we had been expecting arrived, he stopped dead in his tracks, pulled his false teeth from his mouth and said "here they are" and held his teethe upin the air for all of our compaty too see. What a moron. He wasn't in the slightest embarrassed.

Your Letters are rad??? Keep writing okay?

I have to go away!!! You letters are sad. Keep wriing.

I have to go now to I hope to see or rear from you soon.

1 comment:

delilah said...

I was seriously falling asleep at the end of this...can you tell?